TheThirdMarioBro96TheThirdMarioBro96

Main News Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Super Mario bros Z ep 3 Super Mario bros Z ep 3

Awesome, but...

A pretty good episode, but it would have been better if the dialogue buttons STAYED IN THE SAME PLACE, because you have to keep moving your mouse to click on them.

How 2 make sprites How 2 make sprites

pretty good tutorial

The video is pretty informative but when i try to paste extra frames to make an animated sprite it doesn't work. PLEASE HELP!

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

nice

Excellent flash animation, superb fight scenes & soundtrack. Favorite part though wa the fire sonic scene

Flash Introduction Flash Introduction

Pretty Good

That's actually pretty helpful, now I just have to find an actual flash maker to use

Riddle School Riddle School

I LOVE THIS GAME!

Whats the song thats playing when youre actually in the game? i can't find it anywhere. Anyway lol funny when you get into the office, I spent five minutes trying to pick the right thing to say, because I thought the joke one sounded to stupid. I was actually pretty surprised when she actually let me through!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

O_O

At a loss for words

Faith in the World &amp;lt;Hektik&amp;gt; Faith in the World <Hektik>

Amazing.

Sorry though, I think there's a mistake on the number score there... that's supposed to be TWO zeroes, not one.

hektikmusic responds:

thanks...i think lol what do you mean??

(edit) now i get it :P thank you!!

Verse On Fire Verse On Fire

Amazing.

I really like this kind of music. You know, the kind you can listen to over and over and over again, and you never get tired of hearing it. You have my respect.