TheThirdMarioBro96TheThirdMarioBro96

Main News Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Super Mario bros Z ep 3 Super Mario bros Z ep 3

Awesome, but...

A pretty good episode, but it would have been better if the dialogue buttons STAYED IN THE SAME PLACE, because you have to keep moving your mouse to click on them.

How 2 make sprites How 2 make sprites

pretty good tutorial

The video is pretty informative but when i try to paste extra frames to make an animated sprite it doesn't work. PLEASE HELP!

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

nice

Excellent flash animation, superb fight scenes & soundtrack. Favorite part though wa the fire sonic scene

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Awesome

This was a very good episode, and was a very nice idea to feature an 8-bit fight scene. I had to give this a 9 though because in my opinion, there was too much dialogue, not enough fighting.

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2

LOL WUT

lol hilarious it actually pretty accurately follows the average power rangerz episode.

Super Mario bros Z intro Super Mario bros Z intro

AWESOOOOOME

Excellent. But is Mecha Sonic really going to get all 7 Chaos Emeralds? 0.0

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

THIS GETS 1 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!

OH. MY. GOD. THIS IS THE MOST FUCKING EPIC THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!!! 1MILLION OUT OF 5 FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

Most epic thing ever

AWESOME! this is perfect! the only reason you got a 9 was becausse there was no scene select, so if you hit back accidentally in your browser, you have to watch again from the beginning.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Best Series Ever.

Awesome. Just Awesome.

Hentai Teen Hentai Teen

LOL WUT

Okay, I'll admit: This is probably one of the BEST kitty krew videos I've seen, the rest are just stupid flashing lights and static noise. This one was actually funny though, which is the only reason you get 10